The goal of Super-Krete's Certified Applicator Program is to create a network of proficient, reliable applicators of the Super-Krete product line so that:
What’s in it for you?
- Property owners receive only the best Super-Krete results
- Contractors have a network to rely upon and work within
- Super-Krete is confident with our source of quality installers
What does it entail?
- Free job leads from architects, Super-Krete, and other contractors in the network.
- Co-op advertising benefits with Super-Krete.
- A reliable source of industry and trade contacts.
- Product warranties.
- Becoming an expert in concrete coatings.
- NO FEE to become Certified.
On-site evaluation by Super-Krete representatives of your preparation and application of Super-Krete systems
Functions to be evaluated:
What do you get Certified in, exactly?
- Completion of Super-Krete Corporate Training Seminar
- Product Knowledge
- Technical Knowledge
- Aesthetics of Completed Surface
- Possession of a valid Contractor’s License, Insurance, and Bonding
Certification is broken down into distinct categories:
I – Broom Finish
, Smooth Finish
, and Knock-Down Textures
II – Art Deco
III – 1/4” Stamp Overlays
IV – 1/8” Stamp Overlays
V – Paint Chip Industrial Floor System
VI – Curb and Gutter Repair & RestorationWhat does your Certification mean to the industry?
It means that you have been identified and awarded recognition as an individual or entity with in-depth knowledge of the principles and practices of industrial coatings technology. It provides professional credibility and raises the standards of the profession. You, Super-Krete, and the industry as a whole benefit from this certification process!How long does it take to get Certified?
Applicants must be practiced, knowledgeable and prepared for Certification.