S-9500 COLOR STAIN™ PACKAGING UPGRADE ANNOUNCEMENT
Introducing enhanced packaging for the Super-Krete® Products S-9500 Color Stain series.
Key benefits include custom, in-house tinting while reducing inventory cost and required space for customers.
The new packaging program will be a combination of the S-9500 Color Stain Base and a
S-9500 Color Stain Pigment Pack. One S-9500 Color Stain Pigment Pack is added to each gallon of S-9500 Color Stain Base prior to application.
Additionally the S-9500 will continue to offer these great benefits:
- Water-based formulation; safer alternative to acid stains
- 20 translucent color options
- Exceptional UV and color stability
For best results, follow these updated mixing instructions:
- 1. Ensure the lid on the S-9500 Pigment Pack is tightly sealed and shake until uniform in color.
- 2. Empty S-9500 Color Stain Base into a larger container for easy mixing.
- 3. Add entire contents of Pigment Pack to S-9500 Color Stain Base (one Pigment Pack per gallon of S-9500 Color Stain Base).
- Scrape all sides of the Pigment Pack to ensure all contents have been removed.
- 4. Mix S-9500 Color Stain Base and Pigment Pack with a drill and impeller type mixing paddle for two minutes.
- 5. If applying by sprayer, strain S-9500 Color Stain as it is poured into sprayer reservoir.
***NOTE: color variation may occur between “old packaging” and “new”. For color consistency, do not mix “old” and “new” on an application***